Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tagged!

Esme tagged me on her blog, but she's my only reader so I better make this interesting!!!!!


1. Where is your cell phone? Beside me silenced.
2. Your significant other? Is the most amazing person ever. He treats me like gold and I love him very much.
3. Your hair? Is a nasty mess and needs washed/styled.
4. Your mother? is in heaven. Love you momma!
5. Your father? Playing cops and robbers in South Charleston
6. Your favorite thing? Happiness and flowers!
7. Your dream last night? I don't know that I had one.
8. Your favorite drink? Alcoholic? Raspberry margarita. Non? McD's Sweet tea! Yum!
9. Your dream/goal? Longterm: to be a successful nurse, a great mother and a kickass wife. Short term: to get healthier.
10. The room you're in? Bedroom
11. Your hobby? Shopping
12. Your fear? failure
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? employed? LOL! I'd like to be in a bigger house with my family.
14. What you're not? rich
15. Muffin? I have a muffin top that I need to rid myself of. Oh you mean food? Blueberry!
16. One of your wish list items? a Nintendo Wii
17. Where you grew up? Springfield
18. The last thing you did? This survey, and it got deleted so I have to do it again.
19. What are you wearing? osu tshirt and sweatpants and flipflops
20. Favorite gadget? my palm centro.
21. Your pets? Are both asleep! Snore!
22. Your computer? Is red and I love it.
23. Your mood? Scared/nervous.
24. Missing someone? mmmm...no, not really
25. Your car? Needs detailed...it's a mess and the detail is FREE!
26. Something you're not wearing? socks.
27. Favorite store? Wow there's a few...old navy, children's place, target, kohls, the whole outlet center
28. Like someone? Sure! I like everyone!!!
29. Your favorite color? Pink, blue, white, red, grey
30. When is the last time you laughed? This morning.
31. Last time you cried? Last night.

I tag....the next person to read this!

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com